- Benefit BADgal mascara - always a favourite of mine, I actually always say I'm going to buy a full size of this mascara but it seems to be the one that's given away as a sample a lot so I've never bothered. I ran out of my other one so I was delighted to see this in the box this month. I love the wand on this, it really helps plump up your lashes and adds some well needed definition to my lashes. I think I need eyelash extensions rly guys.
- Cynthia Rowley eyeliner - I actually thought I wouldn't get any use from this eyeliner, I'm not very good at doing cute little eye flicks or anything like that but I've surprised myself. I've been using it to tight line and to do tiny little flicks. I find because the pencil is pretty small (sample size yay) that I can get that little bit more control with the nib and it doesn't look a total mess. In contrast to other eyeliners I've used this one is a lot creamier and creates a nice full line that lasts throughout the day. I'm going to be buying a full version of this because I liked it that much and it's only 11£ && yano, packaging is a winner here too.
- Balance Me tinted wonder eye cream - this eye cream really intrigued me because I've never used a 'tinted' eye cream before. Balance Me is a brand I've only heard of recently (free sample in a magazine with a face mask) and I'm really liking their stuff. I was pleasantly surprised by this eye cream, I have awful black circles beneath my eyes and nothing seems to cover them up but this did a semi decent job. I wouldn't say it fully covered, but it did a nice job of minimizing how harsh they look.
- Beaver Professional shampoo and conditioner - I haven't used these yet but they sound really nice, there's avocado oil and aloe vera in them.
- Kueshi foot cream - I didn't use this either. I'm not into foot cream really (Soap and Glory is the only one I use) and knew this would end up in the back of my drawer so I gave it to my Mum and she seems to really like it.
(*This box was sent to me to consider for review for my blog. This hasn't impacted my opinion)