1. I've auditioned for 'The Xfactor' and 'The Voice of Ireland' failing at both of them but when you go in knowing that a majority of auditionees have been invited by producers, it soften's the blow a little, an experience at the same time. I actually auditioned the same year as Niall Horan (who's family home btw is only 30mins away from me -i've resisted stalking) and I was shown on TV in the crowd shots.
2. When I was younger I was a hardcore Irish Dancer and still have a bunch of medals and trophies.
3. I'm allergic to lavender. I hate the smell so it's not a huge loss but whenever I'm around it I break out in lovely hives.
4. I used to donate blood but then I became anemic and can't anymore. My family make fun of me and say I'm so pale that they should be giving me the blood not taking it from me.
5. I'm a bit of a celebrity stalker. I've met Joe Jonas, Una from The Sats, Ryan Sheridan, Dermot O'Leary, Louis Walsh, Jedward and Christina Perri.
7. I have three brothers. I'm the only girl.
8. I was born on Friday the 13th and oddly enough it's my lucky day and number.
9. I'm addicted to chocolate and would happily live on a diet of oreo dairy milk bars and milka daim bars.
10. I've known my one of my best friends since I was 5. We can never remember each others birthdays and see each other every six months or so but its always a mad a laugh. We get a little too dedicated to Halloween and italian restaurants that close down with no warning.
12. I love to bake. It's becoming my new 'thing' and I'm slowly perfecting a lot of recipes. I made a chocolate oreo sponge cake last week and it was the most delicious thing.
13. I have seven piercings and one small tattoo on my finger that you would never realise I had.
14. I want to travel and do the whole year abroad thing. I'm dying to go to Australia and spend some time on that side of the world.
15. When I went to Italy with school a few years ago, my friends and I got conned into paying 10€ for a freaking ice cream. We were stupid enough to actually pay it too.
17. I'm a little 'socially awkard' and when I meet people for the first time I can be really awkward and avoid eye contact which results in new people thinking I hate them.
18. No.17 actually happened when college started. We laugh about it now cause we've actually become good friends. (You're reading this, hello.)
19. I'm terrible at making lists and this was supposed to be '25 facts' but I'm leaving it at '20' because I suck at finishing things like this.
20. When we were younger my cousins, along with my brother and I spent half our time running through fields pretending we were in 'Lost' or 'The Tribe'. As we got older we threw together 'fake' photoshoots, mostly styled with Taylor Momsen in mind for some reason but we had such a laugh.